When you get sick or hurt and need a doctor, consider urgent care instead. It is cheaper, faster, and you’ll likely get a faster appointment at the local urgent care center in York. Although an urgent care center cannot provide all the same services offered from a doctor’s office, they can provide many services, such as:
· UTIs: A UTI is something we have all experienced once or twice in the past. The pain and burning can mean a trip to the doctor. If you visit an urgent care center you can get better faster.
· Lab Tests: A lab test can be pretty expensive but is necessary in many citations, such as work tests, TB testing, and several others. Save money by taking care of this service at the urgent care center.
· Bee Stings: One thing that happens often is bee stings. Many times they require medical attention, but you can visit an urgent care center instead.
· Ear Infections: Some kids suffer ear infections often. You can avoid pediatrician visits and expensive fees if you visit the urgent care center instead.
· Broken Bones: Ouch! Broken bones hurt but after visiting the urgent care center that is going to be one less worry. They’ll take care of broken arms, fingers and other body parts so you can mend again.
· Strep Throat: Strep throat is something else that can make you feel yucky and thankfully, an urgent care center can help fix the problem even when it is 10 pm on Saturday night.
· Colds and Flus: Every season colds and flus get the best of so many people. You can feel better faster without the headaches of waiting in the doctor’s office or going to the ER by visiting the regent care center instead.